SH Team is organising a contest to find the design that will be stitched/ painted on the back of the new Schempp-Hirth clothes.
You are passionate about soaring? You have a good sense of fashion? You know what you like to wear or you just want to have a chance to win one of our prizes?
Email your drawing(s) to designcontest(at)schempp-hirth.com before 01.09.2021.
Entries will be judged by following criteria:
- The design needs to be highly recognizable as Schempp-Hirth gliders
- Aesthetic criteria. A dynamic drawing would be a plus.
- It is better if we can stitch it: it means that it mustn’t have too small details nor thin lines (less than 1mm). A maximum of 3-4 colours would be best.
- The design needs to fit in a 250x250 mm square and with a resolution of 300dpi.
By 01.09.2021, the 3 first places will be announced on social media. We are also planning nice surprises for the podium.
- Create your design
- Read the Competition rules and disclaimer (below)
- Send your design to designcontest(at)schempp-hirth.com
- Stay tuned and follow us on Facebook and Instagram!
We are looking forward to your designs and drawing!
Competition Rules and Disclaimer
- All drawings must be original work. No third party may own or control any materials the drawing contains, and the drawing must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person. Contestants must be full owners of any copyrights for the drawing entered. You agree to fully indemnify the Schempp-Hirth Flugzeug-Vertriebs GmbH or Schempp-Hirth Service GmbH in respect of all royalties, fees and any other monies owing to any person by reason of Your breaching of the drawing copyright.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that the drawing submitted can be used by the Schempp-Hirth Flugzeug-Vertriebs GmbH and Schempp-Hirth Service GmbH for commercial and advertising purposes on Schempp-Hirth cloths, webpages, social networks and printed media (flyers, Minimoa magazine,...) without any monetary compensation for it.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that, in case of victory, Schempp-Hirth Flugzeug-Vertriebs GmbH and Schempp-Hirth Service GmbH acquires the exclusive licence to use the submitted drawing, that cannot be reproduced nor integrate in derivative works by any other entity than Schempp-Hirth Flugzeug-Vertriebs GmbH and Schempp-Hirth Service GmbH.
- Entries will be judged by a jury of Schempp-Hirth employees and pilots. All decisions are final. The jury reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- Only the drawing submitted through the proper channel will be considered. Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- If You are under 16, You have Your parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to enter the contest.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry. If no response is received after 5 business days, a new winner will be selected, and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.
- The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- By sending the photo the contestant agrees with all above written rules.
We are looking forward to your submissions!
>>> Download the contest's resume here. <<<